Searching for a job can be intimidating. How do you know what job you're best suited for? How do you build a winning resume and cover letter? Where can you find job leads? How do you network without feeling nervous? What happens when you land an interview? And most importantly, where do you find help when you need it?
This Job Search Skills course will give you the answers to all these questions, plus a plan to get you to a new job within a month. After completing this program, you'll be more than ready to start your search for your perfect job. Identifying the purpose for working and the assessment of skills can help determine the types of jobs you should apply for.
In this course you will:
- Define your objectives and purpose in searching for employment
- Establish SMART goals in the job-hunting process
- Develop a first month plan of action for your job search
- Craft an effective resume & cover letter
- Learn networking skills to help find job leads
- Prepare for an effecive interview
- Receive post-course support with a free 30 minute coaching call
See all our course offerings on our website ImprovingbyDesign.com